Today was my first day back to school since the beginning of the summer! It feels nice to back on SJSU's campus again and walk into buildings that I have come to know. This is also the first fall semester where I have attended the same college as the spring semester before it. For the past 3 years I have attended 3 different colleges beginning with Southern Utah University, West Valley College and now, San Jose State University. 3 Colleges in 3 years. After all of the hassle of transferring credits, requesting too many copies of transcripts, and arguing with counselors, I am finally able to settle into a routine on a familiar campus beginning on the first day of fall classes. For once, I was the one who was directing a new student to a classroom building instead of the other way around. It is a strange feeling being at the same University after so many years of jumping around. I feel as if I am missing something because I have not had to walk into the advisement office yet today. Now I get to settle down for a while.
So to all of those readers who are going back to school this week or the next, from Elementary school to Masters programs, Good Luck this Year!

My First Day of School Picture (thanks to Matt:)
Can't wait til I have that stability with school! haha. Not so fun! Good luck darling!
ReplyDeleteLooking good Senior!
ReplyDeleteAw, how cute! :)
ReplyDelete