I am sitting at the kitchen table, minding my own business and doing homework (like a good college student) when I saw little birds of unknown species flying up from the bushes outside. I see this all out the corner of my eye as I am trying to stay focused on the computer screen in front of me and then... 'Bonk' a bird hits the window, scaring me half to death and leaving a mark to prove he was there! How dare he disturb my concentration! ;)

I thought it was hilarious and had to take a picture. You can even see where his wings hit and a white spot (a stuck on feather) where his beak was! That must have hurt!
I hope you got a laugh at this poor bird's expense. And kids, what can we learn from this? Don't run into windows!
No comments:
Post a Comment