I know that this is late and it is already the end of the year but I had to catch up sometime...
During this past summer, I worked at a Lifeguard/ Swim instructor/ Assistant Swim Coach for the Campbell Community Center. (This was my second year working for them). Since the demand for swim lessons is so high, the community center also uses the Westmont High School pool during the summer swim season. I was lucky enough to be a pool manager (which basically means that I am in charge of anything that goes wrong, scheduling the lifeguards and running first aid drills) and this meant that I was able to pick which pool I wanted to work at. Westmont is just down the street from our house so the choice was obvious. I got a good little workout by riding my bike to work every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment