Four Siblings after the University-wide commencement ceremony.
Four Hungerford kids after their Mom's graduation.
The Hungerford family with proud graduate, Becky.
Jon in front of the Joseph F. Smith Building.
Two future graduates in the BYU quad by the library.
I don't have any pictures at the temple or the barbecue preceding Jake's wedding, but I do have a few on the dance floor. Molly and Callie were kind enough to share the first dance with me to Keith Urban's "Making memories of us."
And pretty much everybody made it out onto the dance floor during a couple of Michael Jackson's songs.
Molly and Tessa also danced together.
And Molly had a blast by herself as well.
It was a great trip. I'm so proud of my two siblings and my cousin Jake.
I love these pictures! Thanks for posting! Can I get the one of Molly with her dress twirling?
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures and such cute girls :) I wish I could have been there to celebrate Becky and Jon's graduation and Jake's wedding with everyone but I am glad that you all had such a fun time!
ReplyDeleteThank you for adding esquire to my name. I'm glad some people are starting to recognize my place in life.
ReplyDelete