This semester at SJSU, one of my classes included working in the Preschool on campus for 8 hours each week. I was fortunate enough to be with a group of exceptional students. They were all so creative and came up with some great activities for the children. I had a great time this semester and will really miss the great kids and my fellow teachers.
Our Awesome Teachers from the Morning Preschool Class.
Most of the kids and teachers.... it is hard to keep these kids all together for more than a few seconds for a picture.
We rotated through jobs in the classroom including preparing snack, watching the kids outdoors, and creating art, science, movement and literacy activities for the preschool children. I know that we all jotted down more than a few notes about each other's activities for future reference.
It was a great semester with a great group of kids and teachers. I will kind of miss coming home dirty on Tuesdays and Thursdays from playing like a kid all morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment