Sunday, October 31, 2010

So, with Baseball coming to an end and the Giants in the Super Bowl,
I mean World Cup....
no thats not right.... :)
.
With the Giants in the World Series and all, Matt and I have been watching baseball almost every night. Which is not too bad... I am actually becoming a bigger Giants fan with every game that comes and goes.
.
While the Giants were in the NLDS (National League Division Series), my brother-in-law, Jon, was not able to watch all of the games as they were not covered on the East Coast. So with a little ingenuity, Matt rigged up a platform to prop up his computer at TV level (which is above the fireplace mantel) and called Jon on Skype so that he could watch the game with us!
.
What brothers wont do for one another....
.
Needless to say, there was a lot of talking about the stats of the players, yelling at the TV, and very little sitting down (on Matt's part). I think Jon appreciated being able to watch the game with his brother and save himself the 10 cents that it costs each of the 80 times that they would usually text one another during a game:)
.
GO GIANTS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome...I never would have thought to set up a laptop like that in a million years. Good thinking, Matt! And go Giants!

    ReplyDelete