.
I can tell you that a weight was literally lifted from my shoulders when that packed manilla envelope with all 88 pages and 2 DVD's worth of the last 10 months of my life inside it, finally hit the bottom of the turn-in box. Even the men in the office were joking that they saw smiles return to faces as credential students, of all disciplines, walked in the door and dropped off those envelopes, one-by-one. I am DONE! I am ready to now focus more on my other classes and my students and getting back to focusing on being a better wife, teacher, daughter and friend now that I will have some TIME every night to relax and do those things that I have been neglecting.
.
So here is to a cleaner house, better meals and more meaningful, well thought-out lessons for my 5th graders!
Yay! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Danielle!!! I know you've worked super hard on this!! Enjoy your accomplishment!!
ReplyDelete