Welcome to Room 15!
.
Here are a few pictures of my new classroom after one week of teaching! There is student work on the walls, and the room looks "lived-in". I am so proud of what my students and I have accomplished over the first week, that I wanted to share it with you. Enjoy a sneak peak into room 15!
.
The view from the front of the room: my projector and document camera, read aloud books and our trusty timer, Mr. Timer (My kids voted on that very *original* name:)
.
The front door and our Room 15 Puzzle. Each student got a puzzle piece to represent themselves and then we worked together to put it all together.
.
The beginning of our Author's Wall and classroom library with our Watermelon Math posters on the wall.
.
My corner of the room :)
So exciting! I'm sure you're going to be a wonderful teacher!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I bet the kids love you already!!
ReplyDelete