I am thankful for…
- Life
- The opportunity that I have to live and work in this beautiful area in California.
- My family- each and every one of them, no matter how crazy we may be :)
- My education (and all of the family and friends who made it possible).
- My husband, Matt, who knows me best.
- The restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- And for Thanksgiving Day Football Games :)
.
Not that I love football all that much, but I do appreciate the opportunity to be with family, have some fun and have a descent excuse to pull out my Canon Rebel and take some photos.
.

Let the game begin!!
.
Mark was really getting into it :)
.
Not only did the annual Walton football game have a few Waltons, but we had a few recruits this year as well.
(Adam had a few really good runs)
Chris W. and Brad P. swapped the task of being quarterback.
.
We had 2 bishops present: Bishop Walton and former Bishop Knudsen!
.
Van Dusen buddies: Evan and Mark.
.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love the photos! Miss all you guys! Happy Thanksgiving Danielle!
ReplyDeleteDan is jealous! Can't wait to see you soon!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics Danielle! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, I liked your list:)
ReplyDelete