Saturday, May 22, 2010

Graduation!

Yup. I graduated from College. San Jose State University to be exact. And my Degree? That was in Child and Adolescent Development. What am I going to do with it? Go to more school of course:) I will be starting the Teacher Education Credential Program in June. And after that? I am planning on either finding a full time teaching position in an Elementary School nearby or Substitute Teaching if that doesn't work out. But for the next month... I am a free woman! Done and graduated:) Sweet.
Receiving my diploma from Dr. Campbell the department chair.
This was my slide shown shown before the graduation began. I tried to include a photo all of the people who have made an impact in my life, through every stage of my life.
(I think I got everyone:)
The Grandma's and Me! Grandma Pete and Grandma Karren.
Thank you both for being such great examples and for always believing that I was a good granddaughter.
My Mom and Dad.
They have told me since I was little that I needed to get an education and go to college. Well, I guess all of the bribery paid off ;)
(Just kidding)
Me and my Matt.
Thank you for dealing with my grumpy moods around midterms and finals and for encouraging me to get into an even harder and more stressful credential program for the next year of our lives but knowing that it will all be worth it. For telling me that I am smart and amazing, even when I didn't feels so smart or amazing at the time. And for being such a great support to me, ALWAYS. No matter what. Thank you:)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Danielle! Good luck with the next phase too you will make a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Danielle! So exciting! Glad we got to run into you right before!

    ReplyDelete