Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!
.
After a busy week at work and school, we finally were able to get around to carving our pumpkins and pose for some pictures with our glowing creations :)
.
.
My jack-o-lantern was inspired from an idea that I saw in a Better Homes and Gardens magazine last year and I put it on the back burner until this year. I thought that their ideas were a lot cuter but this is what I could come up with. And I felt like I had saved some sad lopsided pumpkin from inevitable pie making or being thrown in a dumpster on November 1st. So you are welcome little lopsided and sad looking pumpkin :)
.
.
Here is Matt's Jack-o-lantern is an ode to the rag-tag bunch of Giants who are playing on Halloween night :) Can you guess what we are doing right now as Trick-or-Treaters come to our door every 5 minutes? :)
.
.
This is for Liz. She always had the cutest decorations for fall and Halloween and so I had to document my attempt at good decor.
.
Happy Halloween to all of our Family and Friends all over the country and the world!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pumpkins! I've always wanted to do one of mine with the stem for a nose but haven't ever done so...maybe next year. YOh - and great job at making the porch look festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! But where are your costumes? We had some you could have borrowed! :) Matt, you'd make an awesome 80's rocker.

    ReplyDelete