Monday, July 29, 2013

The Beginning of Another School Year

With the end of July coming quickly, I have been thinking about the new school year quite a lot. Well, I have never really stopped thinking about the next school year all summer but with our Tahoe trip this week and Kauai the following week, school will start before I know it! 

I took advantage of today, knowing I wouldn't have a lot of time in my classroom over the next 3 weeks, and got things set up. 

When I walked in a few weeks ago, the summer school class was still in full swing, so all I could do was grab a few books. The carpets were cleaned and tile floor mopped and polished last week so I went in today to move the desks and tables back to where I like them. After 5 hours, things look pretty good!


1 comment:

  1. Hadn't seen this type of set-up before but it makes sense. You'll have a wonderful year because you are a seasoned veteran!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete