Since I am still trying to catch up from the Christmas vacation, here are even more photos from our time as a family. Just after Christmas we went to Natural Bridges beach to soak up the sun while it lasted. It was actually quite a nice day and we were not too cold while we were there. The sun was shinning and it made a pretty shade of pink and yellow in the clouds.
.
Callie was so excited to be at the beach! She tore off her shoes as soon as we hit the sand and grabbed a stick to start drawing. This was her first masterpiece, A Hat. It kind of resembles the Yellow Man's hat from Curious George books.
.
Tess is more timid and was not quite sure of the water. She would scream and run away from the waves and was more than happy to just sit and play in the sand.
.
Jon came walking up with a giant kelp strand and Callie decided that she had to carry it all over the beach! Of course what Callie did, Tess had to do too, so they carried that thing around for a little while, up and down the sand hills.
.
LOVE the picture of you and Matt...you're the cutest couple! Also love the shot of the two girls at the water. You guys did SO much fun stuff with them. I'm not telling my kids - if I do, I'll be on the hook for a much more exciting trip next time we're out there!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!!!
ReplyDelete