I had to dedicate a post to the book of the vacation. This was Tessa's favorite book after the second day that they were here and she would ask for it all the time. Since I was the one who pulled it out and read it to her the first time, Tess would only let me read it to her at first. Then when I was getting to tired, she would turn to her mom or any other willing adult.
.
I first heard of 'Piggie Pie' from a friend in my teaching credential program. She had read the book to her children when they were young and she shared it with us. I loved it and had been looking for it ever since. I found it the week that Kelly and her girls got into town, at the recycled book store in downtown Campbell and I couldn't wait to share it with the girls. I am glad that they loved it so much!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment