A little while back, during Spring Break, I spent a few days in Utah with Kelly, Dan and the girls. It was fun to spend time with them after not seeing them since Christmas and not being out to Utah since their wedding last July. I loved spending time just with Tessa and growing to love her goofy personality a little bit more.
*Side Note: Kelly: Your girls are the cutest girls ever and you (and now Dan) have done such an amazing job raising them. Thank you for letting me come and be Aunt Dani for a few days!
For your viewing pleasure, I have included a few videos of the girls and pictures of Tessa. Tess and I got to spend some good time together as we watched movies (George of the Jungle) and made our own videos on my iPhone (Tess got a kick out of seeing herself on the screen and making funny faces).
On Wednesday night, we all went to Sky High (an indoor trampoline park). I was a little worried at first, seeing all of these big kids jumping around and me thinking that Callie (who is afraid of no one and jumped wherever she pleased) and Tessa (who stayed mostly in the kiddie area) would be squished by an unaware teen. But they jumped around on the cool trampolines and into the foam pits and we left no worse for wear (well.. maybe not all of us… Dan). I was impressed with Callie's form as she jumped in to this pit a few times in a row, so I had her repeat it for the camera.
And lastly, I found this treasure while Tess and I were drawing one afternoon. You can tell from the handwriting that Callie drew it and added the labels herself. I snapped a picture and sent it to Matt right away. It made his day:)




No comments:
Post a Comment